Store Re-Opening | Safety & Procedures
We are pleased to announce that in accordance with St. Louis County guidelines, we will be re-opening our store for retail operations on Monday, May 18th. While we are excited to begin to welcome our clientele back into the store, we are doing so cautiously, and with the health of our customers and employees at the root of everything we do.
As we begin to return to full operations there are many changes that we have put into place. Some of these changes are easily recognizable, while others are not as noticeable. All, however, are important to make sure we continue to promote an environment that matches our commitment to excellence, but also ensures health & safety.
- Each of our employees will be required to wear a mask. We encourage but will not require clients to wear a mask in our store. If wearing a mask to enter the store, however, you WILL be required to reveal your entire face to our security camera(s) prior to entry. This requirement is put in place by our insurance provider, and also helps to ensure the safety of our employees and clients.
- Our employees will be wearing gloves for instances when contact is not entirely avoidable. Hands will be sanitized before and after each glove-change.
- Hand sanitizer will be stationed and available throughout the store. Our employees will be required, at a minimum, to use it upon entry to the store, after each client interaction, and before leaving for the day. We ask each client to also adhere to these hand sanitation guidelines as well.
- We will adhere to strict occupancy guidelines inside the store. We will have a greeter stationed at the front door to keep count on customers inside the store and control the customer flow when needed. To assist with this, we would like to take all repairs and service requests at the door and request you return to your car to wait if convenient. For your convenience, we offer pre-scheduled appointments. CLICK HERE to view available times, and book your appointment.
- We will be operating our checkout area with as little contact between persons as possible. For this to occur you may be asked to wait at a showcase while your sales associate takes items and payment to the checkout area for you. We will also have markings on the floor noting social distancing measurements if there is a line for checkout.
- Moveable plexiglass partitions may be present in the store. If you would like one to be used while you communicate with an associate at the counter, please let us know.
- We will take measures to ensure that our surfaces, merchandise, and POS/payment systems are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- We will continue to monitor the health of our employees and take necessary precautions to ensure everyone inside of our store is in good health.
While we are certain that these measures will help in controlling the spread of this virus internally, we ask that you also do your part to ensure you do not bring any foreign contamination into the retail environment. If you feel ill, please stay home. We will be here for you as soon as you are ready to come in.
Additionally, while we CAN control some things, there are some that are out of our control. Presently, other cities and states have differing rules in place. Repair services and product shipments are being delayed or halted entirely. We ask for your patience as we navigate this current environment. Rest assured; our goal is to serve you in the manner you’ve become accustomed to at Clarkson Jewelers.